In this 4-minute video, Julian Lumpkin, CEO of SuccessKit, describes how to conduct a client interview for a Case Study. As Julian guides you through the call from start to finish, you’ll learn what key questions to ask your client during the Case Study interview. Clients’ answers to these questions will ensure you have a wealth of important information to start writing your Case Study.
In this video…
- Recognize why it’s so important to set client expectations at the start of the call
- Identify the purpose and the three key parts of any Case Study
- Realize how to set your client at ease during the Case Study interview
- Discover how to conduct a client interview for a Case Study by asking crucial, probing questions to fully understand the problem, solution, and results
- Review example questions and follow-ups that make for a powerful Case Study
- Learn what to do if a client doesn’t have specific metrics in regard to the results
“Explain to them that the goal of the Case Study is to show a simple, compelling story of how you’ve helped them change and what it means for their company.”Julian Lumpkin, SuccessKit
Read the article version of this video here.