In this three-minute video, Julian Lumpkin, CEO of SuccessKit, describes how to set up a Case Study for success.
What makes this process so important? Because, as Julian says in this video, “I speak with founders and CEOs and marketing executives all the time about how they’ve tried to create Case Studies, and the projects have failed, sometimes numerous times… Most of the problems can be avoided by setting up the Case Study correctly.”
By completing some crucial tasks in advance of the client interview, you’ll have set yourself on the path toward having a truly powerful Case Study.
In this video…
- Study the most common reasons why Case Studies fail
- Discover how to set up a Case Study in a way that sidesteps common pitfalls
- Realize the importance of documenting permissions in advance
- Recognize how to set expectations for your client
- Identify the background information you’ll need to collect from both your client and internal stakeholders
- Learn the ideal length for a Case Study interview
“At SuccessKit, we’ve created several hundred B2B Case Studies, so we have a tight process for Case Studies up to avoid problems.”Julian Lumpkin, SuccessKit
Want more details? Read the full-length article version of this video here.