In our first video of our “How to Use Case Studies in Sales” series, Julian speaks with John Barrows, the founder of JB Sales, to talk about the importance of Case Studies in the B2B sales process. John describes how to use Case Studies to connect with prospective clients and craft resonant, personalized messages tailored especially to them.
In this video…
- Learn the reason why Case Studies are so important in making a sale
- Discover the most important attribute of a Case Study (Surprise: It’s not results!)
- Recognize how to get your prospective client to say “That’s me” and connect with a Case Study’s “before” and “after”
- Realize how Alcoholics Anonymous is a perfect example when it comes to using Case Studies effectively
- Understand why a relevant Case Study matters more than one that showcases a big-name, well-known client
- Gain tactical advice on how a sales rep can use Case Studies when talking to both inbound and outbound clients
- Find out the trick to getting executives to read your Case Studies
- Learn why introducing Case Studies at the closing stage of the sales cycle is not advisable
- Recognize the link between Case Studies and objection handling techniques
Want to learn more about selling with Case Studies? Check out our interview with Charles Muhlbauer.